Queenscliff VIC 3225
Queenscliffe Community Market is held at Lower Princes Park with over 190 stalls with high quality items, handcrafts, home baking, clothes and more.
Established in 1975 the QCM is run by a voluntary committee and has continuously operated on the last Sunday of the month from September to May. Stalls a purposely kept at an affordable price to attract innovative stall holders who sell high quality, handmade, home grown, produce, artworks and goods.
The Market is a great place for many Queenscliff locals who catch up on market day, fundraising, shopping or just strolling. Local community groups have benefited from funding assistance.
Some of the projects supported by the QCM donations to;
* the Queenscliff Film Society
* Point Lonsdale Surf Living Club
* Coutas Auskick program
* Queenscliff Toy Library
* the establishment of the Swan Bay Nursery
* local events, including the Eas of Word and the Queenscliff Music Festival
* the Bellarine Cemeteries Trust
* the establishment of a new playspace located on the waterfront in Princess Park
Come down to Lower Princess Park, check out whats new for the season, listen to the music, try out the web climber at the Playspace. take a stroll along the pier, catch up with friends and be part of a vibrant community.
The Queenscliff Community Market is held on the last Sunday of the month | September to May.